Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st 2009

This is a first for me. I've never blogged or followed blogs. I sort of feel like Garth Algar after Wayne leaves the set and has no idea what hes doing. So please, bear with me.

I'm in Chicago and its about 9AM on the first of September in 2009. Last night it dipped below 50°F. There is no August I can remember that has been as cool.

I'm a 24 year old guy who is about to start traveling for work Mid September. Where to you ask? Your guess is as good as mine. I'll be sure to post that when I find out. The length of stay and location of my travels will be unknown anywhere from a couple hours to a couple weeks before my assignments. This is how I came up with the name, "The Impromptu Traveler".

My hopes for this site is for me to be able to share stories, pictures and videos with my friends and family while I embark on this adventure.

I would also like to formally endorse the following organizations/blogs/websites:

http://www.thebigcactus.blogspot.com

http://manbque.com

http://www.wauwatosanow.com/blogs/communityblogs/gas_pains.html

3 comments:

  1. Dear Impromptu Traveler, Love the site! Anxious to hear your destination. xoxoxo! Yo mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Now I can live vicariously through your travels! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of souvenirs can one get for a 7 month old soon to be 10 month old by the time your return? Bruss, Angela, Simon, and I wish you only the best and safe travels. We look forward to seeing you when you get back, and Simon will probably be able to beat you in sheepshead. Much love.
    J A and S

    ReplyDelete